2330 10th Street,
Distance from hotel: 0.8 miles
The Museum features exhibits highlighting the early days in the County’s history. One of 1000 scenic and interesting places featured in Reader’s Digest 384 page travel book “Off the Beaten Path.”
904 11th Avenue
Distance from hotel: 1 miles
A great place to spend the day shopping for antiques treasures.
902 2nd Street
Distance from hotel: 1.7 miles
The Mariner Theatre offers several screens in state-of-the-art digital sound.
2000 Ella Court
Distance from hotel: 3.8 miles
The Pine Tree Mall offers a variety of stores as well as a restaurant for your service and enjoyment.
2800 Roosevelt Road
Distance from hotel: 13 miles
The Zoo focuses on exotic felines and gives each visitor the opportunity to interact with these magnificent creatures one-on-one. Other animals at the zoo include bears emu peacock raccoons and many others.
N5406 County Road 577
Distance from hotel: 1.5 miles
A 45 acre recreational facility on Green Bay with 2600 feet of water frontage. Picnic tables grills 2 shelters pavilions restrooms playground baseball field guarded swimming beach fishing nature trails and ample parking.
Distance from hotel: 8 miles
Located on the Peshtigo River, the surrounding natural beauty and excellence in outdoor recreation of all kinds makes the Peshtigo area a popular travel destination. Known for superb fishing, hunting, snowmobiling, bicycling, and much more, Peshtigo is easy to get to by following Hwy. 41, which goes through the downtown area. Peshtigo has grown from the ashes of this great disaster to become the second largest city in Marinette County. This quaint town offers a variety of recreation opportunities, excellent dining, and a lovely city park and campground
Distance from hotel: 9.2 miles
Porterfield is home to the annual Porterfield Country Music Festival, a weekend of open air concerts held every summer which draws both local and nationally known country music artists such as Johnny Cash, Charlie Daniels, and Loretta Lynn.
Distance from hotel: 14.2 miles
Early in 1870, the Chicago & Northwestern Railroad gave a grant of land to Mellen Smith if he would cut its timber and ship it by rail. He led in organizing the township, which was named Mellen for him. When the railroad came through, the agent assigned to depot was Wallace Sutherland. It was called Wallace's Siding and later just Wallace. It was given a post office as Wallace with Mellen Smith as its first postmaster on January 30, 1877.
©2003-2013 AmericInn International, LLC